Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Research Paper (Cyber Bullying)

My paper was on cyber bullying and college students. I found out that cyber bullying doesn't go away when you get to college. It can  actually can get worse for students. College students report it less than middle school and high school. Being in college you are considered adult so why report it.

I feel like colleges and student have a miscommunication. No one wants to say any thing for the fear of the after math. I can understand that but it's sad for students. I want college students know that their voice counts and they should be heard.

There is not much research on the effects college students have with cyber bullying. I don't think people actually think it's a problem. Because college students are adults now. I am worried how many students will leave college because of cyber bullying. We should have an open communication with college students about this issue.

I had a hard time finding information on college students and cyber bullying. I think I did okay with the paper. But not wonderful with it because I never wrote in APA style and researching

No comments:

Post a Comment