Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Audacity

Last night we made a short 30-60 minute podcast. I made my on my son who I grew-up with. He has made me  realize that life is to precious to give up. I literally came from no where and turned my life into something.
 



Yes, I have had some major ups and downs in the past five years. I mean he has given me the hell I don't wish on my worst enemy. I went through things that you only see on TV. But I came through it and plan to be a better person.


I like the podcast and it would be great to use in the classroom. Especially for students who like to use their ipods. I am intrigued by using this for learning. I could use it on my website and talk to the parents instead for writing everything down
.

I had a thought with presentations for students. What if I had students make a podcast for a presentation to get comfortable in speaking to others. I know what it is like to talk in front of my peers and I still get nervous. Speaking in front of people has not been easy. Using a podcast could be a stepping stone for my future learners. This is just a thought but I thought I share it with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment